Simply Inspired Tuna Zucchini MeltBy Stephanie E - Jenny Craig Healthy Recipe
Swap bread for delicious baked zucchini in this veggie-packed take on a savory tuna melt. All you’ll need are three ingredients: a Jenny Craig Tuna Dill Salad Kit, zucchini and paprika. For a lower-carb take on this dish, omit the crackers. Bake a batch for lunch or dinner and pair it with a fresh salad. Done and done!
If you're following the Jenny Craig program, check with your consultant before making any swaps or changes to your plan to ensure you stay on track!
Makes 1 serving
Total per serving: 1 ½ Starch, 1 Protein, 1 Fat, 1 Vegetable
- 1 Jenny Craig Tuna Dill Salad Kit
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced in half lengthwise
- Paprika, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Scoop out zucchini flesh from both halves to make two “boats.”
- Bake zucchini for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Crush or blend crackers into a breadcrumb consistency.
- Remove zucchini boats from the oven.
- Distribute tuna salad between boats.
- Sprinkle crackers and paprika on top of tuna.
- Bake for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- 1 Jenny Craig Tuna Dill Salad Kit – 1 ½ Starch, 1 Protein, 1 Fat
- 1 medium zucchini – 1 Vegetable
Paprika, to taste – Fresh & Free Addition
Edited by Stephanie E - Jenny Craig