Simply Inspired Fruit CornucopiaBy Stephanie E - Jenny Craig
This colorful Thanksgiving cornucopia is as delicious as it is festive! A cornucopia is a symbol of abundance, and our recipe for a crisp waffle cornucopia is overflowing with fresh fruit. This healthy Thanksgiving recipe makes a great breakfast and is the perfect way to start your day.
If you are on the Jenny Craig program, check with your consultant before making any swaps or changes to your plan to ensure you stay on track!
Serving size – 1 serving
Per serving: 1 ½ starch, 1 fat, ½ fruit
- Jenny Craig Classic Waffles
- ½ cup mixed fruit (ex. Grapes, raspberries, diced apple)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Prepare Classic Waffles according to package.
- Flatten waffles slightly, by gently pressing with fingers between parchment paper.
- Wrap waffle into cone shape and secure with toothpick.
- Place waffle cones in oven for 7 minutes or until firm.
- Let cool on cooling rack and fill with fruit to make your cornucopia.
Edited by Stephanie E - Jenny Craig