Simply Inspired Stuffed Orange Chocolate CheesecakeBy Stephanie E - Jenny Craig
A sweet and tangy treat that's a fresh take on our classic Triple Chocolate Cheesecake, this Stuffed Orange Chocolate Cheesecake makes a deliciously a-peeling dessert!
- 1 Jenny Craig Triple Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1 orange
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat chocolate milk
- 5 ounces nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 dollop of nonfat whipped topping
- Orange zest
- Cut orange in half and scoop out inside. Set aside later for a tasty snack.
- Thaw cheesecake and mix together in bowl with chocolate milk and yogurt until smooth.
- Place in refrigerator for 2 hours, or until mixture has thickened.
- Carefully fill orange with cheesecake mixture until full.
- Top off with a dollop of whipped topping and orange zest.
Per Serving: 1 ½ starch, 1 ½ milk, ½ fat.
If you are on the Jenny Craig program, use the guide below when considering your other meals for the day. Check with your consultant before making any swaps or changes to your plan to ensure you stay on track!
- Jenny Craig Triple Chocolate Cheesecake (1 1/2 starch, 1/2 milk, 1/2 fat)
- Nonfat Greek yogurt (1 milk)