Simply Inspired Southwestern FlatbreadBy Stephanie E - Jenny Craig
This isn’t your ordinary flatbread. This transformed Jenny Craig Chicken Ranch Melt will spice up your meal with an extravaganza of flavor.
- 1 Jenny Craig Chicken Ranch Melt
- 4 tablespoons red cabbage, chopped
- 3 tablespoons cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon black beans
- 1 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoons salsa (your favorite brand)
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Prepare Jenny Craig Chicken Ranch Melt, according to instructions.
- Unfold flatbread and evenly distribute chicken.
- Prepare your black beans.
- Chop red cabbage, cherry tomatoes and green onions.
- Place flatbread on baking sheet.
- Bake the flatbread with veggies for 10 minutes.
- Top with salsa.
Per Serving: 2 Starch, 2 Protein, ½ fat, 1 Vegetable
Edited by Stephanie E - Jenny Craig