Simply Inspired: Shake It Up S'MoreBy Elisa - Jenny Craig
2017 Simple Inspirations Contest Winner
Submitted by Cheryl B. from Michigan
- Jenny Craig Vanilla Cream Shake, freeze in plastic ice cube tray prior to use
- Jenny Craig S'mores Bar, cut into 6 pieces and freeze for 15 minutes prior to use
- 1-3 oz. cold diet cream soda
- ½ cup riced cauliflower, frozen
- 2 Tbsp sugar-free whipped topping*
- Sugar-free cocoa powder*
- Light chocolate syrup for garnish* (rim only)
- Add frozen vanilla shake cubes, 1-3 ounces of diet cream soda, frozen pieces of S’mores bar and frozen riced cauliflower into a blender. (Note: Shake thickness is dependent upon the desired amount of soda used).
- Blend for 30 seconds on high speed or until smooth.
- Dip rim of decorative stemware/glass in chocolate syrup. Hold upside down for approximately 1 minute so syrup doesn't drip down the sides of the glass.
- Pour the shake into the glass.
- Add whipped topping, dust lightly with cocoa powder and add a straw.
- Vanilla Cream Shake (1 milk)
- S'mores Bar (1 ½ Starch)
- ½ Veg
- 1 Fresh & Free Addition
- 1 Limited Food
*Limited Items Available on Classic Program
Edited by Elisa - Jenny Craig