Bursting with color and flavor these roasted veggies brighten our Margherita Pizza with a new set of fresh textures, just in time for summer!
- 1/4 cup of yellow peppers sliced
- 1/4 cup of portabella mushrooms sliced
- 1/4 cup of zucchini sliced
- 3-4 slices of red onion
- Pinch of ground pepper
- Jenny Craig Margherita Pizza
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop veggies and season if desired.
- Roast veggies in oven for 15 minutes in greased pan.
- Prepare Jenny Craig Margherita Pizza as instructed on box.
- Layer the veggies on top of the pizza and enjoy!
Edited by Elisa - Jenny Craig