Try this Mashed Cauliflower recipe for a healthy alternative to a dinner classic!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground pepper
- Chives, chopped
- Cut cauliflower into florets.
- Place in 1 inch of water in large saucepan. Bring to a boil. Cook covered 10-12 minutes until soft.
- Combine cauliflower, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper in food processor and puree until almost smooth.
- Garnish with chives.
If you are on the Jenny Craig program, use the guide below when considering your other meals for the day. Check with your consultant before making any swaps or changes to your plan to ensure you stay on track!
- Cauliflower (Fresh & Free Addition)
- Garlic (Fresh & Free Addition)
- Olive oil (limited food)
- Salt (Fresh & Free Addition)
- Ground pepper (Fresh & Free Addition)
- Chives (Fresh & Free Addition)
Edited by Elisa - Jenny Craig