Sweet, meet spicy.
Ripe, juicy mangoes and fresh vegetables make this salsa a refreshingly sweet and savory treat. Heat up your snack time with this quick and easy Mango Salsa recipe!
Serving size = ½ cup Mango Salsa + 1 bag of Jenny Craig Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
Per serving = 3/4 fruit, 1 starch, 1½ fat
Makes approx. 5 cups (10 servings)
- 3 ripe mangoes, about 3.5 cups (7 Fruits)
- 1 medium red pepper (small amount, Fresh and Free)
- ½ cup red onion (small amount, Fresh and Free)
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro (Fresh and Free)
- 1 fresh jalapeño (Fresh and Free)
- 2 limes (Fresh and Free)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Dice mango, onion, red pepper and jalapeño; roughly chop cilantro. For a less spicy kick, remove the seeds and ribs of the jalapeño before dicing.
- In a large serving bowl, combine prepared mango, red pepper, onion, cilantro, and jalapeño.
- Drizzle with lime juice and mix well.
- Season with salt and stir to combine. For best results, let salsa rest for 10 minutes or longer.
Pair with Jenny Craig Blue Corn Tortilla Chips and enjoy!
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.