Sweet, meet spicy.
Ripe, juicy mangoes and fresh vegetables make this salsa a refreshingly sweet and savory treat. Heat up your snack time with this quick and easy Mango Salsa recipe!
Serving size = ½ cup Mango Salsa + 1 bag of Jenny Craig Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
Per serving = 3/4 fruit, 1 starch, 1½ fat
Makes approx. 5 cups (10 servings)
- 3 ripe mangoes, about 3.5 cups (7 Fruits)
- 1 medium red pepper (small amount, Fresh and Free)
- ½ cup red onion (small amount, Fresh and Free)
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro (Fresh and Free)
- 1 fresh jalapeño (Fresh and Free)
- 2 limes (Fresh and Free)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Dice mango, onion, red pepper and jalapeño; roughly chop cilantro. For a less spicy kick, remove the seeds and ribs of the jalapeño before dicing.
- In a large serving bowl, combine prepared mango, red pepper, onion, cilantro, and jalapeño.
- Drizzle with lime juice and mix well.
- Season with salt and stir to combine. For best results, let salsa rest for 10 minutes or longer.
Pair with Jenny Craig Blue Corn Tortilla Chips and enjoy!