Simply Inspired Loaded Chicken NachosBy Stephanie E - Jenny Craig Healthy Recipe
This Simply Inspired Loaded Chicken Nachos recipe is all about getting creative in the kitchen! For a fresh take on a chicken burrito, turn it into an oh-so-satisfying plate of nachos. A soft tortilla turns into crisp chips with a quick trip to the air fryer or oven. Add a layer of cheesy, meaty chicken and top it with a quick and delicious salsa.
Makes 1 serving = 1 ½ starch, 1 ½ protein, 1 fat
- 1 Jenny Craig Chicken Burrito
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- ¼ cup tomato, chopped
- Cilantro to taste
- Preheat air fryer to 350 F. If using an oven, preheat to 375 F.
- Prepare chicken burrito according to instructions on package. Unwrap burrito and scoop chicken into small bowl. Set aside.
- Slice tortilla to chip-sized pieces and transfer pieces into air fryer basket. Fry for 3-4 minutes, or until crisp. If using an oven, bake for 3-4 minutes, or until crisp.
- Top tortilla chips with chicken burrito filling, onion, tomato and cilantro.