Our Grilled Chicken Teriyaki Bowls get a fresh upgrade into on-the-go spring rolls! You’ll love our refreshing take on this classic dish.
- 1 Jenny Craig Grilled Chicken Teriyaki Bowl
- 1/3 cup of julienned carrots
- 1/3 cup of julienned red radish
- ½ cup rice vinegar unseasoned (for pickling carrots and red radish)
- 3-4 rice paper rolls
- ½ lime wedge
- Siracha or chili flakes to taste
- Cilantro sprig
- Basil sprig
Pickle your veggies:
- ½ cup rice vinegar (boil)
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 small radish, julienned
- Soften a rice paper wrap in water for 30 seconds
- Fill with 1 prepared Jenny Craig Grilled Chicken Teriyaki Bowl
- Remove rice paper wrap from water and layout on flat surface
- Garnish to taste with your prepared veggies
- Create your wrap and enjoy!
Edited by Elisa - Jenny Craig
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.