A delicious and easy way to enjoy your Jenny Craig Blue Corn Tortilla Chips.
1 cup per serving, makes 2 cups.
- 1 bag Jenny Craig Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- ½ cup of your favorite salsa verde
- Cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fat-free queso fresco or fat-free sour cream*
- Bring salsa to a boil in small pan.
- Add in Jenny Craig Blue Corn Tortilla Chips and stir until consistency reaches the desired softness.
- Top with queso fresco/sour cream and cilantro.
If you are on the Jenny Craig program, use the guide below when considering your other meals for the day. Check with your consultant before making any swaps or changes to your plan to ensure you stay on track!
- Jenny Craig Blue Corn Tortilla Chips (1 starch, 1.5 fat)
- Salsa verde (Fresh & Free Addition)
- Cilantro (Fresh & Free Addition)
- Fat-free queso fresco or fat-free sour cream* (1 limited food)
*Limited Items available on Classic Program.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.