This berry delicious, lightly sweetened drink is a great way to introduce veggies into your smoothies without adding any extra sugar!
This recipe makes a double batch, so enjoy half today and half tomorrow! To store your smoothie, set half of your toppings aside. Pour half of the smoothie into an airtight container, and fill it all the way to the top (a glass jar works well for this!). Filling your jar to the top will help keep your smoothie ingredients from turning brown. Twist the cap on tightly and place the jar in the fridge.
Makes 2 servings.
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 ½ cups frozen organic cauliflower
- Jenny Craig Vanilla Cream Shake Mix
- 1 cup water
- ¾ cup frozen organic blueberries
- 2 tablespoons frozen avocado
- ½ teaspoon organic cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes*
- 1 tablespoon crushed pistachios*
*Save half of your toppings for your second smoothie!
- Add all ingredients, except coconut flakes and pistachios, into blender.
- Blend for 3 minutes on high, or until smooth.
- Pour into glass and top with coconut flakes and pistachios.
Per Serving: 2 fats, 1 ½ vegetable, ½ milk, ½ fruit (Classic Menu)
If you are on the Jenny Craig program, use the guide below when considering your other meals for the day. Check with your consultant before making any swaps or changes to your plan to ensure you stay on track!
- Almond butter (2 fats)
- Frozen organic cauliflower (3 vegetables)
- Jenny Craig Vanilla Cream Shake (1 milk)
- Frozen organic blueberries (1 fruit)
- Frozen avocado (1 fat)
- Organic cinnamon (Fresh & Free)
- Coconut flakes (1 fat)
- Crushed pistachios (1 fat)