Simply Inspired Pumpkin Cupcake ParfaitBy Elisa - Jenny Craig
Fall: the leaves have started to change color, the air is a little crisper and everywhere you look — there's another pumpkin dish to try! But most pumpkin inspired dishes can be packed with unwanted calories and sugar — so we've whipped up a sweet treat that will satisfy your taste buds and keep you on track with your weight loss goals. This simple pumpkin cupcake recipe is easy to make and even better to eat. Enjoy!
Simply Inspired Pumpkin Cupcake Recipe
Per Serving: 2 starch
- Jenny Craig Vanilla Buttercream Cupcake
- Pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon nonfat whipped topping*
- Separate cupcake frosting from base. Set aside.
- Slice cupcake base in half horizontally. Place one half of cake base in jar.
- In small bowl, mix pumpkin pie spice with buttercream frosting and nonfat whipped topping. Add dollop onto cake base.
- Add second cake base to jar.
- Top with remaining whipped topping mixture and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.
- Enjoy every bite of these delicious pumpkin cupcakes!
*Classic Program only. Check with your consultant before making any swaps or changes to ensure you stay on track!
Edited by Elisa - Jenny Craig