A serving of our Bewitching Cocoa Bites is the perfect treat without any unhealthy tricks. Try this tasty recipe and send us a picture of your creations! #HolidayHacks
- 5 cups of rice crisp cereal
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 10 oz. package of peanut butter and milk chocolate morsels
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- Measure 5 cups of rice crisp cereal, set aside.
- Melt 6 tablespoons of butter in a large saucepan over low heat.
- Add 3 cups of mini marshmallows, a 10 oz. package of peanut butter and milk chocolate morsels, and 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until marshmallows and morsels are melted. Remove from heat. Stir in 1/3 cup of light corn syrup.
- Add cereal, stir until well coated.
- Shape mixture into 1 ½” balls and place on a cookie sheet.
- Cool completely.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Makes 30 servings.
Serving size: 1 cocoa bite
Per Serving: 1 starch, 1 fat
If you’re a Jenny Craig member, check with your consultant before making any swaps or changes to your plan to ensure you stay on track!
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.