Holiday Hacks – Cocoa BitesBy Stephanie E - Jenny Craig
A serving of our Bewitching Cocoa Bites is the perfect treat without any unhealthy tricks. Try this tasty recipe and send us a picture of your creations! #HolidayHacks
- 5 cups of rice crisp cereal
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 10 oz. package of peanut butter and milk chocolate morsels
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- Measure 5 cups of rice crisp cereal, set aside.
- Melt 6 tablespoons of butter in a large saucepan over low heat.
- Add 3 cups of mini marshmallows, a 10 oz. package of peanut butter and milk chocolate morsels, and 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until marshmallows and morsels are melted. Remove from heat. Stir in 1/3 cup of light corn syrup.
- Add cereal, stir until well coated.
- Shape mixture into 1 ½” balls and place on a cookie sheet.
- Cool completely.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Makes 30 servings.
Serving size: 1 cocoa bite
Per Serving: 1 starch, 1 fat
If you’re a Jenny Craig member, check with your consultant before making any swaps or changes to your plan to ensure you stay on track!