Simply Inspired Blueberry Pancake ParfaitBy Stephanie E - Jenny Craig Healthy Recipe
This healthy yogurt parfait recipe uses a surprising breakfast ingredient: Pancakes!
There’s no granola here: Instead, you’ll enjoy layers of warm, fluffy pancakes, rich and creamy Greek yogurt and sweet blueberries in this deliciously healthy yogurt parfait.
Serving Size: 1 parfait
Per serving: 1 parfait
- Jenny Craig Blueberry Pancake and Sausage
- ¾ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup blueberries
- Fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Prepare Blueberry Pancakes and Sausage according to package. Set sausage aside to enjoy separately.
- Tear or cut pancakes into bite-sized pieces.
- In parfait glass, alternately layer pancake, yogurt, and blueberries. Top each parfait with a mint garnish if desired.
- Jenny Craig Blueberry Pancake and Sausage — 1 ½ Starch
- ¾ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt — 1 Milk
- ½ cup blueberries — 1 Fruit
- Fresh mint leaves (optional) — Fresh & Free Addition
Total: 1 ½ Starch, 1 Milk, 1 Fruit
Edited by Stephanie E - Jenny Craig