In a rush with little time to whip up something healthy for breakfast? We've got you covered. Try this Simply Inspired Overnight Oats recipe and you'll have something healthy and easy to grab in the morning. All you need is a few minutes of prep work the night before!
Serving Size: 1 Oatmeal
Per Serving: 2 starch, ½ milk, 1 fruit
- Jenny Craig Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ¾ cup berries to mix and top
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine oatmeal, almond milk, yogurt and half of berries into sealed container.
- Let sit in fridge overnight, until mixture has thick consistency.
- Top with cinnamon and remaining berries.
Edited by Elisa - Jenny Craig