Ever wish you could have healthy French toast? We've got you covered! Bake our delicious Maple French Toast with sweet, ripe strawberries for an incredible breakfast treat. All you'll need are three ingredients – let's get started!
Per Serving: 1 ½ starch, ½ protein, ½ fruit, ½ fat
- 1 Jenny Craig Maple French Toast
- ½ cup strawberries, diced
- 1 tablespoon low-sugar or sugar-free nonfat whipped topping*
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Prepare Jenny Craig Maple French Toast according to package.
- Once cooled, cube French toast pieces.
- Create strawberry compote by heating diced berries over medium heat until soft and bubbling.
- Add French toast pieces and strawberry compote to small baking dish.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until French toast pieces are golden brown.
- Top with nonfat whipped topping* and enjoy your healthy French toast!
*Classic Program only. Check with your consultant before making any swaps or changes to ensure you stay on track!
Edited by Stephanie E - Jenny Craig