Healthy For The Holidays – Black Forest BrownieBy Stephanie E - Jenny Craig
Introducing another one of our #HolidayHacks: a Black Forest Brownie recipe! Now you can satisfy your sweet tooth while focusing your health goals.
- Jenny Craig Chocolate Walnut Brownie
- 1 tbsp. raspberry preserves*
- 3 fresh cherries, pitted and sliced
- 2 tbsp. whipped topping*
- 1 ½ tsp. sugar-free chocolate syrup*
- Optional: mint for garnish
- Slice Jenny Craig Chocolate Walnut Brownie in half lengthwise evenly into layers.
- Spread 1 tbsp. of raspberry preserves on the bottom half of brownie.
- Lay fresh cherries on raspberry preserves.
- Replace top of brownie.
- Spread 2 tbsp. of whipped topping on brownie.
- Drizzle with 1 ½ tsp. of sugar-free chocolate syrup.
- Optional: Garnish with mint and cherry slice.
If you are on the Jenny Craig program, use the guide below when considering your other meals for the day. Check with your consultant before making any swaps or changes to your plan to ensure you stay on track!
- Chocolate Walnut Brownie (2 starches, 1 fat)
- Raspberry preserves (1 limited food)
- Cherries (1/4 fruit)
- Whipped topping (1 limited food)
- Sugar-free chocolate syrup (1 limited food)
- Mint (Fresh & Free Addition)
*Limited Items available on Classic Program.
Edited by Stephanie E - Jenny Craig