Healthy Cake Pop RecipeBy Elisa - Jenny Craig Healthy Recipe
Craving a sweet treat that won’t derail your weight loss goals? These healthy cake pops are a must-try! Made with Jenny Craig’s famous Chocolate Lava Cake, these healthy cake pops are delightfully decadent but low in calories. Plus, they just look festive and fun!
Make these chocolate pops for an after-dinner dessert and savor every bite!
If you're following the Jenny Craig program, check with your consultant before making any swaps or changes to your plan to ensure you stay on track!
Here’s how to make healthy cake pops:
Makes 1 serving
Total per serving: 2 starch
- 1 Jenny Craig Chocolate Lava Cake
- 1 cake pop stick
- A pinch of sprinkles
- Styrofoam block
- Prepare Jenny Craig Chocolate Lava Cake according to instructions.
- Scoop out as much of melted chocolate as possible and set in small bowl.
- In separate bowl, crumble cake and roll into ball shape.
- Stick cake pop stick into ball and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in microwave in five second increments.
- Once chocolate is melted, drip/drizzle chocolate over cake pop.
- Let excess chocolate drip off and swirl cake pop around until no longer dripping.
- Top with sprinkles and stick in Styrofoam to cool.
1 Jenny Craig Chocolate Lava Cake – 2 starch
Edited by Elisa - Jenny Craig