This easy oatmeal cookie recipe has just a few ingredients – and you probably already have them in your pantry. Warm and comforting apple cinnamon oatmeal is mixed with a little banana and a splash of vanilla for a decadent, chewy cookie that’s perfect around the holidays, or any time of the year. This recipe makes four cookies, so bake up a batch and enjoy!
If you’re following the Jenny Craig program, check with your consultant before making any swaps or changes to your plan to ensure you stay on track!
Makes 4 cookies
Serving Size: 4 cookies
Per Serving: 2 starch, 1 fruit
- Jenny Craig Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal – 2 Starch
- ½ banana – 1 Fruit
- ⅛ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 sprays of zero calorie butter spray
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mash banana and mix with oatmeal, dash of pure vanilla extract, and about three sprays of butter.
- Create 1 inch balls from mixture and place on lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until slightly brown.
- Let cool, and enjoy!
Edited by Stephanie E - Jenny Craig