One taste of this homemade granola and you won't look back! Hearty oats, sweet dried blueberries, cinnamon and almonds turn this healthy, crunchy granola recipe into a delicious breakfast treat.
Serving Size: 1
2 starch, 1 ½ fat
- 1 Jenny Craig Blueberry Oats Square
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 300 F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Crumble Blueberry Oats Square in small bowl and toss with cinnamon, salt, and sliced almonds.
- Spread oats onto baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
Edited by Stephanie E - Jenny Craig
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.