Can’t decide between chicken pot pie or chicken noodle soup? This delicious chicken zoodle soup is the best of both worlds — savory, satisfying and packed with veggies. Adding fresh zucchini noodles is a quick way to turn this healthy chicken soup recipe into something extra special. All you’ll need is a Jenny Craig Crustless Chicken Pot Pie, zucchini noodles and some low sodium chicken broth. Let’s get started!
If you're following the Jenny Craig program, check with your consultant before making any swaps or changes to your plan to ensure you stay on track!
Makes 1 serving
Total per serving: 2 Vegetable, ½ Starch, 3 Protein, 1 ½ Fat
- Jenny Craig Crustless Chicken Pot Pie
- ½ cup zucchini noodles
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare Crustless Chicken Pot Pie according to instructions.
- In a medium-sized pot, bring chicken broth to boil.
- Add in zucchini noodles and chicken pot pie, bring to simmer.
- Let simmer for 3-5 minutes, or until zoodles are soft.
- Season to taste and enjoy!
- Crustless Chicken Pot Pie – 1 Vegetable, ½ Starch, 3 Protein, 1 ½ Fat
- ½ cup zucchini noodles – 1 Vegetable, Fresh & Free
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken broth – Fresh & Free
- Salt and pepper – Fresh & Free
Edited by Stephanie E - Jenny Craig