Simply Inspired Buffalo Cauliflower BitesBy Stephanie E - Jenny Craig Healthy Recipe
What’s crispy, spicy and makes an amazing bite-sized snack? These easy, tasty buffalo cauliflower bites check all the boxes. This three-ingredient buffalo cauliflower recipe comes together in under 20 minutes with an air fryer.
All you’ll need are cauliflower florets, crunchy Ranch Snaps and zesty buffalo sauce. Whip up a batch for your next game day get-together and dig in!
Serving Size: 2
Per Serving: 1 cup
If you're following the Jenny Craig program, check with your consultant before making any swaps or changes to your plan to ensure you stay on track!
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 bag Jenny Craig Ranch Snaps
- ¼ cup buffalo sauce of choice
- In food processor, pulse Ranch Snaps until fine.
- In medium-sized bowl, dip cauliflower into buffalo sauce then coat with Ranch Snap mixture.
- Air fry at 350 F for 13-15 minutes, shaking a few times, and checking their progress throughout. Your cauliflower is done when the florets are a little browned.
- 2 cups cauliflower florets — 2 Vegetable
- 1 bag Jenny Craig Ranch Snaps — 1 Starch, ½ Protein, ½ Fat
- ¼ cup buffalo sauce of choice — Fresh & Free Addition
Total: 2 vegetable, 1 starch, ½ protein, ½ fat
Per serving: 1 vegetable, ½ starch, ¼ protein, ¼ fat
Edited by Stephanie E - Jenny Craig