Simply Inspired Broccoli TotsBy Stephanie E - Jenny Craig Healthy Recipe
These broccoli tots are everything we love about tater tots — but better. They’re crispy, savory and deliciously dippable, all while packing plenty of good-for-you fiber, vitamins and great flavor. This easy recipe for broccoli tots is the perfect way to get more vegetables into your day.
Who says you can’t have veggies at every meal?
If you're following the Jenny Craig program, check with your consultant before making any swaps or changes to your plan to ensure you stay on track!
Servings: 1 serving makes approx. 8 broccoli tots
Per Serving: 1 Vegetable, 1 ½ Protein, 1 ½ Fat, 1 Starch
- 1 cup uncooked broccoli
- 1 egg
- ⅛ cup diced yellow onion
- 1 bag Jenny Craig Ranch Snaps
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In food processor, pulse Ranch Snaps and onion until finely ground.
- Chop broccoli finely and mix with egg, salt, pepper, and Ranch Snaps. Using a small ice cream scoop or your hands, measure 1 ½-tablespoon portions, and form into balls. Press each one into a tater tot shape. This should yield 6-8 broccoli tots.
- Bake about 10-15 minutes, or until broccoli tots are golden brown, turning halfway.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
- 1 cup uncooked broccoli – 1 Vegetable
- 1 egg – 1 Protein, 1 Fat
- ⅛ cup diced yellow onion – Fresh & Free
- 1 bag Jenny Craig Ranch Snaps – 1 Starch, ½ Protein, ½ Fat
Salt and pepper – Fresh & Free
Edited by Stephanie E - Jenny Craig