Call Us: 866-706-4042

Healthy Habits Blog

Eat Well

Holiday Hacks: Tips to Stay Healthy During the Holiday Season

Read More

Recent Posts

Live Life

5 Essential Jenny Craig Foods to Take on Your Road Trip

If you’re saddling up your car for a road trip this season, don’t fall off your plan by succumbing to gas station junk food. Whether you’re heading to the beach, camping or meeting up with family a few hours away, it’s a good idea to think about what Jenny Craig items you’ll need to make sure you don’t fall off your meal plan.     While Fresh & Free Additions, like celery or cucumbers, and our snack bars are great as car-time snacks, here are 5 essential Jenny Craig foods
Read More

Move More

Best Low Impact Exercises for Seniors

With age, it is important to pay close attention to our overall health: physical, mental and emotional. Did you know that staying physically active isn't just good for your body, but also beneficial for your mind. Regular physical activity can help to boost your mood and improve flexibility, strength and balance. Getting a move on can also prevent heart disease and help you live longer, so what are you waiting for? Some of the most enjoyable benefits of a safe and consistent activity routine may
Read More

Live Life

Weight Loss Maintenance After Meeting Your Goal

Let’s start by saying congratulations! If you’re reading this and have met your weight loss goal, you’ve got a lot to feel good about. Whether you lost 15 pounds or 50, reaching your goal is an incredible accomplishment — one that we hope you’re celebrating. But meeting this major milestone also begs the question, “What’s next?” It’s important to remember that the weight loss maintenance period is just as important as the weight-loss period. Developing proper eating habits and staying physically
Read More

Live Life

Ways To Deal With Stress That Work

With so much going on in life—projects at work, spending time with friends and family, daily errands, etc.—it’s easy to get swept up in everything and feel like you’re running on empty. Stress comes in many forms, and can pile up to make you feel overwhelmed, tired and frustrated.   When you feel stressed out, it’s easy to get derailed from your plan. Part of your wellness journey is to find alternatives so you can focus on creating a healthier lifestyle for yourself overall, which mea
Read More

Inspiration

How Julie Lost 28lbs* and Found Happiness Again

*Results not typical. Members following our program, on average lose 1-2 lbs. per week. By Julie F.   The moment in my life that inspired me to lose weight was when I took a good look at a picture of myself from the holidays. I didn't realize I looked that big! I had previously been on the Jenny Craig program 10 years ago, which proved successful for me. However, life got busy and several traumatic incidents over the years derailed my healthy initiatives including losin
Read More

Jenny Craig News

Enter in our Success Stories of the Year Contest

Don’t miss your chance to enter in our Success Stories of the Year Contest!     We are looking for the stars of our 2018 national advertising campaign.   What’s new this year: --Grand Prize Winners receive $5,000 plus an all-expense paid trip to LA, a photo shoot with a celebrity photographer, deluxe hotel accommodations and more. --Consultants to the Grand Prize Winners can receive $2,000 and more --This year’s contest is open to current and former member
Read More

Still Have Questions?

Healthy Meal Plans Starting from $12.99 a Day

View Plans
By testing the number indicated above, you authorize Jenny Craig to send informational and marketing calls or text messages to the phone number you text from. Standard message and data rates may apply. Messages may be send from an automated system. Consent is not required to receive any good or service. Text STOP to 760.239.0029 to opt out. View our privacy policy at www.jennycraig.com/privacy for more information.