Call Us: 866-706-4042

Healthy Habits Blog

Jenny Craig News

Rapid Results Max FAQ

Read More

Recent Posts

Eat Well

Picnic with your Jenny Craig Food

Make your picnic healthier by packing a nutritious meal and everything you need for a fun activity after you eat. Spend a summer afternoon or evening soaking in the sunshine and breathing in the fresh air with these tips for a healthy, perfect picnic.   Sneak in extra exercise for you and your family by pedaling to a nearby park for your picnic. Skipping the car and choosing to ride your bike can burn around 100 calories in 20 minutes, even at a leisurely pace. To make packing your foo
Read More

Jenny Craig News

Bloggers Who Are Raving About Jenny Craig

We love to hear about your experience with the Jenny Craig program. Here are a few bloggers who recently tried our program and not only lost weight, but also loved the experience*. Here’s what they had to say:   Tove from Mama in the Now     “I am blown away at the service I received and how incredibly awesome I feel I am so proud to have been a part of this. THANK YOU again— the lessons our kids learned were so powerful too. I was proud to teach them about Jenny Craig and w
Read More

Live Life

Have You Yo-Yoed in Weight Loss? We Are Here For You With a Solution

Life has a funny way about it. There can be a moment of time where you are achieving a string of accomplishments, goals and experiencing joy all around you, and then all of a sudden something happens that diverts your attention from your goals or gets you down. When life presents a challenge, it’s normal to want to seek out something comforting to diffuse your stress. For some, that comfort is food that is not a part of your meal plan. Left unattended, a lapse can turn into a relapse, which typi
Read More

Move More

Do Plateaus Happen?

You step on the scale. The number is the same–and it’s been the same for days. Despite following your plan, the scale just won’t move in the right direction. It seems like you’ve hit the dreaded weight loss plateau. Members following our program, on average, lose 1-2 lbs per week. Don’t allow yourself to get discouraged and fall back into old habits. Instead, talk to your consultant and check out these ways to get back on track and past the plateau.     Stalled out Being
Read More

Move More

Workout Motivation - Overcoming Barriers

Maybe working out isn’t your favorite thing, but at least you’ve learned to appreciate the benefits enough to be active on a regular basis. It’s a part of your lifestyle. Still, day-to-day barriers like time and boredom can block your best intentions.   What’s the solution? Take a moment to write down three of your personal barriers to keeping up with your workout routine, then consider these two approaches: When time is tight, incorporate a few 2-10 minute bursts of activity thr
Read More

Still Have Questions?

Healthy Meal Plans Starting from $12.99 a Day

View Plans
By testing the number indicated above, you authorize Jenny Craig to send informational and marketing calls or text messages to the phone number you text from. Standard message and data rates may apply. Messages may be send from an automated system. Consent is not required to receive any good or service. Text STOP to 760.239.0029 to opt out. View our privacy policy at www.jennycraig.com/privacy for more information.