If you’ve achieved weight loss success with Jenny Craig, we want you to share your story to help inspire others and celebrate your accomplishments – you could even be our next star! Whether you’ve lost 10, 20, or even 100 lbs. (or more) we want to hear your story!
Stay tuned for more details about our 2020 contest!
Enter Jenny Craig’s Success Story Contest for a chance to appear in our national advertising campaign & win up to $10,000 in prizes,* including:
- An all-expense paid trip to photoshoot location
- Possible appearance in our TV commercial
- Photoshoot with a celebrity photographer
- Up to $7,000† cash
- Free Jenny Craig Lifetime membership
- 50% off all Jenny Craig food purchases
- And more!
Here’s how to enter:
1. Visit: JennyCraig.com/MyStory
2. Follow the prompts and enter your basic information
3. Upload a before and after photo (read our tips below!)
4. Tell us your Jenny Craig Success Story (check out our past members' success stories for inspiration)
5. Include your program start weight and your current weight
6. Submit your information for your chance to win!*
When telling us about your success, consider all the benefits you’ve gained since joining Jenny Craig – have you noticed you’ve been sleeping better at night? Do you have more energy than you did before starting the program? We hope you’re feeling amazing inside and out!
Tips and Tricks for Taking a Before and After Photo
Read these simple tips on how to take a stellar Success Story photo!
- Avoid group photos. When selecting a before photo, try to avoid submitting a group shot so you stand out. We want to see how far you've come!
- Include a full body shot. Make sure to capture your entire body in the shot – from head to toe! Whether you take the picture in front of a mirror or have a friend snap it, include an image that shows off your success, including your smiling face!
- Shoot vertically. To get the best shot, we recommend taking your photo vertically on your phone or camera. If you’re photographing yourself, make sure to hold your camera at an angle that doesn’t block your beautiful smile!
- Lighting is key! If someone else is taking your photo, try to shoot in natural light outside or near a window, rather than using a flash. If you’re taking the shot in front of a mirror, make sure you have adequate lighting so the image isn’t too dark.
- You've got it, flaunt it! Wear clothes that make you feel great and show off your results! Avoid wearing baggy clothing and items with large logos.
- Take a few different shots. Don’t be afraid to take several snaps to get the best shot that highlights your weight loss. It’s great to have options from different angles – you can always delete the ones you don’t like.
- Keep it simple. You’re the star of this photo – choose a simple, uncluttered background to let your results shine through!
*No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Contest open to legal residents of the US, Canada (excluding Quebec), and Puerto Rico age 21+. Essay and photo submission required to win. 5 Grand Prize Winners receive $5,000 cash upon completion of shoot and $1000 cash for consistent weigh ins as of 1/1/21 and 6/1/21 + Jenny Craig food + gift pack + photo shoot and travel + free lifetime membership + 50% off Jenny Craig food purchases (ERV of $10,000). 15 Finalists receive 1 week of Jenny Craig food + gift pack (ERV $225). Entries accepted 4/1/2020- 5/31/2020. Sponsored by JC USA. Contest is subject to official rules, visit jennycraig.com/MyStory.
Edited by Elisa - Jenny Craig