Call
Jenny Craig News ·

Check Out Our New Fall Foods!

By Elisa - Jenny Craig

Fall is almost here — but you don't have to wait for the leaves to change to enjoy these new foods!  Scroll through the latest additions to our healthy menu options. Enjoy!

User Feedback

Comments

Recommended Comments

Annamarie H - Jenny Craig

Posted

On 10/11/2019 at 6:35 PM, Guest debmorano said:

Im A lifetime member are there any specials, I cant afford what you charge now, I seriously need you guys, any discounts.

Hi Deb!  We'd be happy to take a look at your account and let you know what discounts you qualify for to help you get restarted. Give us a call at 1-866-706-4042.  Thank you!

Share this comment

Thank you sooooo much for bringing back the margarita pizza! And kudos for making it sooo much better and delicious! I ended up eating for both meals today because I so enjoyed it! Don’t take it away again! Also please consider making something with French fries! And chicken nuggets but fries more! Haha and not sweet potato. I find that I love the program however I cheat for the foods I crave and can’t get on here.. it would be great if you had something that would quench that crave and would definitely keep me on track! I find that Jenny is the only program that works for me, I used it in my twenties with great success and now several years after having a baby and not being able to lose that baby weight Im back here again ! Thank you

Share this comment

Elisa - Jenny Craig

Posted

22 minutes ago, Guest Ali said:

Thank you sooooo much for bringing back the margarita pizza! And kudos for making it sooo much better and delicious! I ended up eating for both meals today because I so enjoyed it! Don’t take it away again! Also please consider making something with French fries! And chicken nuggets but fries more! Haha and not sweet potato. I find that I love the program however I cheat for the foods I crave and can’t get on here.. it would be great if you had something that would quench that crave and would definitely keep me on track! I find that Jenny is the only program that works for me, I used it in my twenties with great success and now several years after having a baby and not being able to lose that baby weight Im back here again ! Thank you

Hi Ali,

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you love the new pizzas. We'll pass along your suggestions to our nutrition and food science team. We wish you continued success on the Jenny Craig program! 

Share this comment