Call
Jenny Craig News ·

Check Out Our New Fall Foods!

By Elisa - Jenny Craig

Fall is almost here — but you don't have to wait for the leaves to change to enjoy these new foods!  Scroll through the latest additions to our healthy menu options. Enjoy!

User Feedback

Comments

Recommended Comments

I have been on your program for about 4 months now.......I would like to know why you are removing the items that I really love.......I am okay with you giving us more options, but the items that are being removed are really tastey.......please consider adding them back.......I am losing weight and am happy with the current items and again, not opposed to adding to the menu but not removing.  Thanks

Share this comment

I've been on the program for 6 months, I'm vegetarian. When will some new veggie options come out?

Share this comment

Annamarie H - Jenny Craig

Posted

On 8/17/2019 at 7:25 AM, Guest Ramonita Avalos said:

What is the average cost of food for a month

Check out this blog post for more information on how much Jenny Craig costs.  

Share this comment

Annamarie H - Jenny Craig

Posted

On 8/17/2019 at 8:18 AM, Guest rhonda said:

I have been on your program for about 4 months now.......I would like to know why you are removing the items that I really love.......I am okay with you giving us more options, but the items that are being removed are really tastey.......please consider adding them back.......I am losing weight and am happy with the current items and again, not opposed to adding to the menu but not removing.  Thanks

Hi Rhonda!  Thanks for your feedback.  At times we do retire items to make way for new items.  We do so to keep our menu fresh and full of variety.  We encourage you to try all of our new items!  Thank you.

Share this comment