Submitted by Lydia D. from Las Vegas, Nevada
Create your own breakfast skillet with your Sunshine Sandwich and a sensational mix of sautéed spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes and zucchini.
- Jenny Craig Sunshine Sandwich
- ¼ cup spinach
- ¼ cup tomatoes
- ¼ cup mushrooms
- ¼ cup zucchini
- Dash of garlic powder
- Separate Sunshine Sandwich and defrost egg and ham.
- In a nonstick pan, sauté tomato, spinach, mushroom and zucchini
- Cut egg and ham into cubes and mix with sautéed veggies
- Add garlic powder to taste, and serve scramble with English muffin on the side.
- Sunshine Sandwich (2 Starch, 1 Protein, ½ Fat)
- + 1-2 Vegetables
- 1 Free Food
Edited by Kari - Jenny Craig