May Mocktail Recipe: Mint JulepBy Jenny Craig
Just in time for summer! Enjoy this refreshing and minty classic with this fun recipe.
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- ¼ cup diet ginger ale
- 15-20 mint leaves
- ½ cup ice
1. Gather all materials, suggested materials include: 1 shaker, and 1 mason jar.
2. Fresh squeeze lime, and pour into shaker.
3. Add pineapple, orange juice, and diet ginger ale to shaker.
4. Chop mint, and then add to shaker.
5. Add ice to shaker.
6. Shake it up!
7. Pour into mason jar, and add ice.
8. Garnish with mint leaves or lime wedge.
- 1 Fruit Exchange
Edited by Kari - Jenny Craig