Call
Inspiration ·

How Katrina R. Lost 178 lbs.* and Became an Inspiration to Her Patients

By Stephanie E - Jenny Craig

*Members following our program, on average, lose 1-2 lbs. per week. Katrina received promotional consideration.

Jenny Craig member Katrina R. was featured in PEOPLE magazine’s annual “Half their Size” issue! She shares her incredible weight loss story, as told to PEOPLE:

As an emergency medicine physicians assistant, Katrina R. typically worked long hours which left her little time to meal prep and too exhausted to frequent the gym. Instead, she would turn to food to deal with stress. After leaning down to help a patient, she fainted, and knew that it was time for her to make a change.

“I went to stand back up and I felt like I was hoisting so many bricks on my back, and then I just fell over.” Katrina tells PEOPLE. “That was a big turning point for me. I became the patient.”

Knowing she could no longer let her weight affect her career and life, Katrina immediately ordered a starter kit from Jenny Craig

The program was convenient for Katrina’s hectic schedule, as the Jenny Craig food was sent to her home. She didn’t have to meal plan or cook, and would bring her food to work.

“My whole mindset switched from being lazy to wanting to be active all the time,” she shares with PEOPLE. “I really came full circle from the beginning where I literally passed out and fell over.”

Click here to read her story on PEOPLE.com and learn how Katrina lost 178 lbs.* and transformed her mindset with Jenny Craig. 

*Members following the program, on average, lose 1-2 lbs. a week.

Feeling inspired by Katrina’s story? We’re here to help you take the first step. Start your journey toward better health today by booking your free appointment with a personal weight loss consultant. 

1808_JC_Blog_CTA_WorkingFiles_kmj-04.png

User Feedback

Comments

Recommended Comments

Tricia_Marie

Posted

I got the privilege of meeting Katrina in person, and her accomplishments are amazing. I am glad to have met her. Just another example of how great this program really is, when it is followed.

Congratulations Katrina!

• Like 1

Share this comment

Guest Leah Fernandez Bates

Posted

Congratulations, Katrina! AMAZING!! As a Jenny Craig member and also a part of the "Half Their Size" club who was featured in People (January 2013), this is quite an accomplishment! It's an on-going journey and your Jenny Craig support system will help you all the way as you transition to maintenance and beyond. Keep up the awesome work! You are worth it!

Share this comment