Indulge your sweet side with parfait perfection. Layer on crumbles of your Chocolate Muffin with nonfat yogurt, fresh raspberries and cinnamon for an irresistible sweet with a hint of spice.
½ tsp ground cinnamon
1/8 tsp cayenne
6 oz plain nonfat yogurt
¼ tsp non-calorie sweetener
1. Defrost your Chocolate Muffin and microwave 15 seconds.
2. In a bowl, crumble muffin into small pieces and mix in cinnamon and cayenne.
3. In a separate bowl, mash raspberries with the back of a spoon and mix in sweetener.
4. Layer into a bowl or small cup. Muffin first, then yogurt and finally raspberries.
5. Repeat until you have used up all ingredients.
Chocolate Muffin (1 ½ Starch, 1 ½ Fat)
3 Free Food
Recipe submitted by Kelsey M. from Brooklyn, New York
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.