‘Don’t be Blue’ April MocktailBy Jenny Craig
- ½ cup blueberries
- 15-20 mint leaves
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1 slice of lime
- 2/3 cup sparkling water
- ½ cup ice
½ fruit exchange
1. Gather all needed materials: 1 cup, and 1 shaker
2. Muddle the blueberries in a cup, then pour into shaker.
3. Muddle the mint leaves in a cup, then pour into shaker with the blueberries.
4. Add lime juice, sparkling water, and ice into the shaker.
5. Shake it up!
6. Pour through sifter at top of shaker into your cup.
7. Garnish with lime slice, blueberries, and mint leaves, as you please.