Start your day with a parfait that's certain to sweeten up your morning! Sandwich your Chocolate Muffin between spoonfuls of nonfat vanilla yogurt. Garnish with fresh berries for seasonal goodness.
- Jenny Craig Chocolate Muffin
- 1/2 cup nonfat yogurt (vanilla or your favorite flavor)
- 1 cup mixed berries
1. Cut Chocolate Muffin into 3 layers.
2. Place bottom later into a 4 oz canning jar.
3. Add 3 tsp of yogurt on top.
4. Place second layer of Chocolate Muffin and add remaining yogurt. Add top of Chocolate Muffin and garnish with mixed berries.
Submitted by Robin W. from Indianapolis, Indiana