Call
Sign in to follow this  
Eat Well ·

2019 Fan Favorites: Vote for Your Favorite Jenny Craig Food!

By Elisa - Jenny Craig

It's officially March, which means it's basketball playoff season! But if you’re more of a foodie than a sports fan, you're in luck — we've created the ultimate bracket of some of the best Jenny Craig foods!

Which Jenny Craig food will reign supreme over all of the delicious, convenient and healthy options? The choice is up to you! Vote every week for your chance to win $500* and see if your favorites make it to the finals. The more you enter, the more chances there are to win!

Up for some friendly competition? Share this post with your friends and have them get in on the fun!  

Round 1 Elimination (003).jpg

Round 2 Start (003).jpg

Round 2 Elimination (003).jpg

Round 3 Elimination.jpg

*No purchase necessary. Open to legal US residents (excluding AZ & RI), age 21+. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend on # of entries. Each entrant may enter once per week. Bonus entries awarded for referred contacts who enter sweepstakes.  Contest closes 11:50 p.m. PT on 3/28/19. Prize: $100 Visa gift card. Four (4) $500 prize winners will be randomly drawn on or around 3/8, 3/15, 3/22, and 3/29/19, one each day. Sponsored by JC USA, Inc.  See Official Rules.

Edited by Elisa - Jenny Craig

User Feedback

Comments

Recommended Comments

I just ordered the 12 week plan.  UMMM is the food preselected for me and when do I get to choose my own food

Share this comment

Serena - Jenny Craig

Posted

3 hours ago, Guest michele said:

I just ordered the 12 week plan.  UMMM is the food preselected for me and when do I get to choose my own food

Hi Michele, we offer different menu options to select from. I recommend speaking with your Consultant to go over options that will work for you and your weight loss. If you need to schedule an appointment, give our Jenny Care Team a call at 1-800-536-6922. 

Share this comment