Sign in to follow this  
Kari - Jenny Craig

Password Reset on 11/9

8 posts in this topic

Kari - Jenny Craig

Hi all,

We’re upgrading the community to be even better! Starting 11/9, you will be prompted to reset your password. You will also have the option to use your Google+ or Facebook account to sign in to the community.

Please note, if you login with Facebook or Google+ you may lose your community profile and activity history. If you would like to keep your community profile and history, please simply reset your password.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you,

Kari

OneDeterminedLady

I had the same problem, and called the helpline twice.

Seems they can reset the main JC password, but not the one for the community site (which I didn't realize was different, but I guess it is...) . So I had them reset that main one for me and then when I accessed the COMMUNITY under RESOURCES tab, it prompted me to click the tab to send a password reset.  Clicked it, received an email with link to spot to create new, more complex password.  Created it, and used it to log in.  Phew, now I'm back in.

Hope that helped.

Good luck!

Kari - Jenny Craig
1 hour ago, FullMahina said:

Well...

Can't get in with my old password.

Tried to get a password reset three times---no email.

Contacted JC via email--- no response.

So here I am with a new persona.

Any way to get back my old screen name?

TIA!

Hi there,

We're sorry about the inconvenience. Did the email go to your junk email? If not, please message me with your preferred email address and we can reset for you. 

Thanks! 

Theresa An

@Kari - Jenny Craig please help!! I’ve been on the phone numerous times and it can’t get resolved. I want to log in as my regular name Theresa69 but it’s logging me in through Facebook. I do not want my full name on here. How can I get my old name back? Thanks in advance. 

termessi_1
On 11/9/2017 at 3:55 PM, OneDeterminedLady said:

I had the same problem, and called the helpline twice.

Seems they can reset the main JC password, but not the one for the community site (which I didn't realize was different, but I guess it is...) . So I had them reset that main one for me and then when I accessed the COMMUNITY under RESOURCES tab, it prompted me to click the tab to send a password reset.  Clicked it, received an email with link to spot to create new, more complex password.  Created it, and used it to log in.  Phew, now I'm back in.

Hope that helped.

Good luck!

It didn’t work for me. I want my old name back. lol 

Kari - Jenny Craig

Hi @termessi_1 ! Sorry about the inconvenience, please private message me your original email address for your preferred account. 

Thanks!

Kari - Jenny Craig
7 hours ago, Theresa An said:

@Kari - Jenny Craig please help!! I’ve been on the phone numerous times and it can’t get resolved. I want to log in as my regular name Theresa69 but it’s logging me in through Facebook. I do not want my full name on here. How can I get my old name back? Thanks in advance. 

Hi Theresa,  Sorry about the inconvenience! I have edited your display name and please PM your preferred account email. 

thanks!

termessi_1
16 hours ago, Kari - Jenny Craig said:

Hi Theresa,  Sorry about the inconvenience! I have edited your display name and please PM your preferred account email.

thanks!

Hi Kari. I did email you and have been on the phone with Jenny and still I don't have my previous info. Feeling kind of frustrated right now. My user name was Theresa69.