Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gennybunny96

Goodbye Robin Williams

9 posts in this topic

This has nothing to do with weight loss but I just have to say RIP to Robin Williams. It's so sad

Agreed Genny. I literally just finished watching Happy Feet with my niece & nephew when I heard the news.

He was so incredibly talented and will be missed. :'(

What a body of work! I hope despite his depression he was proud of it all.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000245/?ref_=nv_sr_2

I've been walking around in a sort of fog for the last few hours since finding out. One of my favorite comedic and dramatic actors. He will be surely missed by so many. I wish he could have felt on the inside what he portrayed himself to be on the outside. Such a giving, sweet and talented man. :( RIP Mr. Williams.

tumblr_n53zuv7eKm1rx3q30o1_500.gif

So sad for sure about Robin RIP Robin. I downloaded a couple of his movies today. Good Will Hunting is one of my favs and also RV. :(

1 person likes this

I actually have an ache in my heart, I thought he was one the most talented actors I've ever seen. I feel for his children and wife, I know they must feel such a loss and their lives will never be the same.

I can honestly say that he is the only actor or celebrity who has passed that actually cared for. It is sad when someone passes before their time but this is just devastating. He has so many amazing movies, one of my top five favs of all time is Patch Adams. I also obsessively watched Flubber and Aladdin when I was younger. My heart hurts just knowing that there won't be anything new coming from him again.

Lauren

Actually they said last night he will have one that is due to be released in Jan 2015 and dammit I can't remember the name of it.

I think that would be “Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb.”

Hi to everyone! So sad about Robin this week, how many people in your life can you think of that made you laugh and smile so many times in your life? And he sure made me laugh and smile alot! He surely will be missed! There are two movies coming out I saw, one is Night at the Museum 3 and the other one I don't recall, but they said that he has two that are coming out.

Bridget

R.I.P. Robin

1 person likes this