loosh

Salad dressing.

7 posts in this topic

Just wanted to share a new salad dressing I bought that I love. Girard's brand light champagne dressing. It hits the JC calorie target right on the money (45 cals for 2 tbls) Tangy and delish. I can't stand most FF dressings and this one (like JC dressing) is low fat.

Use it all the time and love it! However I also add to it a Tablespoon of rice wine vinegar to bulk it up :P

will look for it next time i go shopping

My local grocery store had one bottle left so I picked it up. I picked up Girards light champagne dressing but it says 60 calories for 2 tbls. Did I pick up the right one? I did enjoy it on my salad and will add 1 tbls. of rice vinegar to it next time. Thanks. I really like it.

extra vinegar is a great idea!

Mmmm sounds delicious!

My current favorite is Bolthouse Farm's yogurt caesar parmesan. I'm probably messing up the name, but it's something like that. It's in the refrigerated section, and it's also 45 calories for 2 tablespoons.

I strongly prefer creamy dressings, but of course most of them are either very caloric, or they have an artificial "low calorie" taste. This one is delicious!

yes all the Bolthouse farms dressings are good too.