gingee

Pasta Ole

15 posts in this topic

Pasta Ole is a favorite for taste and filling sensation. I like the chew of this product and eat it every week.

It is good. I add hot sauce, salsa and a dollop of FF sour cream.

Yup it is one of my favorites and i look forward to it on my menu

I add a wedge of laughing cow light chipotle cheese! YUMMY!

I haven't had this for months. I have one in the freezer. Maybe i need to try it again. It was always kind of "meh" to me. I'll try some of the suggestions above when I eat it! thanks!

I had Pasta Ole for the first time the other day & loved it!

I added about a cup of chopped up red & yellow bell peppers prior to cooking, so it all cooked in together, and cooked in the toaster oven instead of the microwave. Yum!

This is one of my favorite lunches!!! So filling.

This looks so good and it's been out of stock since I joined. :wacko:

I make stuffed peppers with the pasta ole. I first blanch the green or red pepper. Then I microwave the pasta ole meal. I add some salsa to the coked meal. I stuff the pepper with the mixture and add some more salsa to the top. Bake at 375 degrees till hot and bubbly. YUMMY!

Sometimes, I'll make a few peppers and keep them in the fridge for extra meals.

Scott's Mom, what a great idea! I love the suggestions from people. Thanks

First time I tried it I didn't like it at all because I was used to my black beans being a little more on the softer side. I tried it again this afternoon over sauteed zucchini ( I eat so much zucchini I'm gonna turn into one) :P with lime and salsa and I liked it! I guess I'm going to try other meals again that I didn't care for and doll em up a bit and maybe I will change my mind.

I don't like it at all, but love the suggestion of the Laughing Cow cheese. I will definitely give it a try

I had it my first week, but I don't remember it being that good... I'm going to give it another try.

This has been one of my LEAST favorite meals but with all the suggestions above I feel like I need to add it back to my menu and try it in a different way. Thanks!

I make stuffed peppers with it, too. It's really good prepared that way and more filling, too.