NoThanksToCake

New Jenny Craig Recipe Creation: Chicken Fajita Fettuccine

19 posts in this topic

Hi Folks -

I wanted to share my latest volumizing recipe. It is so stinkin good! It transforms the Chicken Fettuccine into an amazing Mexican dish! I only add free veggies, so no worries on the additions!

Click here for the recipe! Enjoy!

Chicken-Fajita-Fettuccine.jpg

I'm so excited to try this! It looks so good! Thanks so much for all your recipes Kelly! They are awesome!

Thanks for posting! I actually had "Make Salsa" on my list for the weekend and was trying to think of things (other than egg dishes) I can use it with on my JC cuisine. Great timing! :)

I stumbled across your blog a few weeks ago and tried your chili recipe made with the Turkey Burger and it was awesome!

My goodness, does that look delicious! Thank you so much for posting it.

I made this last night! OMG! It was so good! I can't wait to have it again. I'll be posting a pic of mine in the "food pics" forum! Thanks again Kelly!!!

YUM!!! I can't wait to try this recipe!!!! Chicken Fettuccine will definitely be on my list for next week!!

I have to thank the No Thanks To Cake website! I LOVE the Jenny Volumizing Creations; and the veggie recipes. My husband grudgingly agreed to join me in my Jenny journey. He's doing great - but I know if it wasn't for the great ideas on NTTC, he wouldn't be as enthusiastic about dinner. We both LOVE the garlicky spinach, the smoky maple brussels sprouts, and yes even the beet chips! The Jenny volumizing creations are THE BEST. I can't wait to try this one!!! Thank you NTTC!!!!!!!

I had this again last night! It's insanely good and makes a lot of food!

I have to thank the No Thanks To Cake website! I LOVE the Jenny Volumizing Creations; and the veggie recipes. My husband grudgingly agreed to join me in my Jenny journey. He's doing great - but I know if it wasn't for the great ideas on NTTC, he wouldn't be as enthusiastic about dinner. We both LOVE the garlicky spinach, the smoky maple brussels sprouts, and yes even the beet chips! The Jenny volumizing creations are THE BEST. I can't wait to try this one!!! Thank you NTTC!!!!!!!

Awww…. So glad that you are enjoying my recipes! It's so fun to create new dishes, and awesome to hear that other people love them too! xoxo

I had this again last night! It's insanely good and makes a lot of food!

You may want to pick up another Fettuccine over the next few weeks… I've got a crazy good recipe coming in the next week or so. Day TBD still… so glad you love this one!

1 person likes this

Wanted to send out a big thanks for your recipes. I just visited your website and am very excited to try them out. Truth is, I will be going to JC today to pick up a few things I normally do not order because your picture presentation made them look so yummy I just had to! LOL

Oh my gosh!! This recipe was sooooooo good!

Wanted to send out a big thanks for your recipes. I just visited your website and am very excited to try them out. Truth is, I will be going to JC today to pick up a few things I normally do not order because your picture presentation made them look so yummy I just had to! LOL

I hope you loved what you purchased! I really do love so many of the Jenny dishes… and some of them even a little more once I add some extra veggies and whatnot! xoxo

I am eating this as we speak and it is awesome! Thanks for the idea. I have never been a fan of the fettucini but this make a wonderful meal. Thanks!

tried it tonight and it was fab! Thanks for the recipe. I even put a dollop of FF sour cream on top. I crave Mexican food and pasta and this was a great way to combine it!

I'm going to try this tonight!

I think i'll try this next week after I get my order.

Bump (Because it's a favorite) :)