colorblock

Please bring back Oatmeal Breakfast Squares!

7 posts in this topic

Love them, miss them.....they are filling and delicious.... the berry bars are too sweet for me in the morning.... please, pretty please! Thank you

I second that! And the triple grain cereal, miss that too! both travel well, are filling, take a while to eat.....common JC!

I agree. Loved the oatmeal raisin breakfast bar, triple grain cereal. Jenny bring them back...please!

Agree on both! Also bring back the stuffed sandwiches for breakfast and lunch! They were a staple for me.

Oatmeal bar sounds great I completely agree the berry bar is too sugary! Not a proper weightloss breakfast. I would love a bar to grab on the go. Don't care for almond flavor so don't like other bar :(

I LOVE the mixed berry bar! Didn't care for the stuffed sandwiches. There are several oatmeal bars on the market, have you tried those? I just pulled the box out of my pantry. The Nature Valley Soft Baked Oatmeal squares are 160 cals...2 g sat fat....150 mg sodium and 9g sugar I don't know what the JC one had, because I never had it.

The JC mixed berry bar is 150 cals, 2g sat fat...140mg sodium...and 13 g sugar. So I'm thinking the NV oatmeal bar is fine.

Loved both oatmeal bars, lemon cake, and banana muffin!