Karen57

13 of at least 50 to lose!

8 posts in this topic

I feel like its going so slow. I've lost 13.5 lbs in 7

weeks.

Karen, I felt that way at the beginning, too, but all those small losses start adding up quickly. I don't know how old you are, but for me, after hitting 45 (I'm 51 now), my weight loss slowed down to a crawl on any diet I tried. I just came to realize that it's just hard to lose more than 1-2 pounds a week for me. But you'll get there eventually if you just keep on the plan.

Looks like you are right on target with your weight loss 1-2 lbs per week. Remember that is the safe healthy way of doing it and will allow you to have long term results! awesome work!

Yes, sometimes it feels IMPOSSIBLY long to lose but once you get there or even over the halfway hump, you'll start to forget how long it's taken to get there and you'll just keep basking in how good it feels to be there.

Thanks everyone. I'm just going to keep going, it has to come off. I'll be glad when I can start to feel like I've lost weight, cuz so far I feel

nothing.

13.5 pounds in 7 weeks is awesome, congrats keep up the good work!

Karen, I am sure you feel something. I too lost 13 lbs in 5 weeks and I do feel the difference already. My pants fit me better and I definitely feel less bloated. Try on something that was really tight when you just started Jenny and you will see that difference.

Congratulations on the 13 lbs and good luck :).