alissa018

Former lifetime member

30 posts in this topic

So, I'm a previous lifetime member of jenny craig - way back to 2006. I have rejoined a few times sine then. The last was 2012. at that time, i paid a fee to re-join. do you guys know if i'll have to do that again this time? i see they have monthly payment plans now. anyone who was a previous lifetime member and rejoined in 2013 have any imput on this?

1 person likes this

I know my girlfriend who was lifetime came back this year and didn't have to pay a dime! Now, I don't know if there's a difference between lifetime memberships, meaning when you got yours and she got hers if they were different in their terms as far as what they offered in each.

My husband is a lifetime member and didn't have to pay any fees when he re-joined either. I can't believe they charged you a fee in 2012.

saw your post and I am amazed!!!! Congratulations.

I just started again last week and I really need to do it this time. I hope to be like you this time.

Congrats Again!!!! :)

I have had my lifetime membership since 2000 and I have rejoined a few times, the last being 2014 February- I didn't have to pay any money at all to start. Talk to your center and make sure your "paper" file says you are a lifetime platinum member and you shouldn't have to pay anymore.

I think I was a lifetime member and then I missed to pay the yearly membership fee and they cancelled my membership. Now I'm back on the program with a monthly fee of $19.99/mo.

I'm going to assume that as a lifetime member, I won't have to pay a sign up fee. Do I pay a monthly fee?

Thanks, Linda...

I became a Lifetime member in 1993 and have never had to pay a penny more for fees. The only thing I pay for is food.

I became a Lifetime member in 1993 and have never had to pay a penny more for fees. The only thing I pay for is food.

Same with me...no fees...only food costs.

I had to pay 50 bucks and I am a lifetime member. They said it is a yearly fee

So, I'm a previous lifetime member of jenny craig - way back to 2006. I have rejoined a few times sine then. The last was 2012. at that time, i paid a fee to re-join. do you guys know if i'll have to do that again this time? i see they have monthly payment plans now. anyone who was a previous lifetime member and rejoined in 2013 have any imput on this?

you will have to pay $49 for the year only.

It must depend on where you live. I just re-joined as a lifetime member and didn't pay for anything except food.

I had to pay 49.99 as a lifetime member to rejoin plus food.

It's very interesting that there are so many variations on response. I joined as a Platinum Lifetime Member back in 1997 and have only been charged the cost of food. I just spoke with a representative yesterday and it seems as though there are two different levels for past lifetime members - Free and Platinum. I'm guessing that Platinum doesn't require a fee, but perhaps it has something to do with the joining dates. Good Luck to everyone!

I also am a lifetime Platinum member and never pay for anything but my food. Diane

I'm also a lifetime platinum member from 1997, I rejoined again in early 2000 and I remember my consultant in early 2000 telling me that the memberships had changed but it would not affect my 1997 platinum purchase (I was grandfathered in). I just spoke to a phone rep to see if this was still the case because I want to start up again Monday, and it is in fact still the same, meaning I will have no fee except for food.

It's very interesting that there are so many variations on response. I joined as a Platinum Lifetime Member back in 1997 and have only been charged the cost of food. I just spoke with a representative yesterday and it seems as though there are two different levels for past lifetime members - Free and Platinum. I'm guessing that Platinum doesn't require a fee, but perhaps it has something to do with the joining dates. Good Luck to everyone!

Hi Lucy,

Your close! The platinum is no charge for life and the premium is $49 a year. If your not sure which you are, call them to ask as it depends on the year purchased which is which.

I joined as a lifetime member in 1991. I've rejoined through the years and never had to pay.

My husband and I joined initially in the early to mid 1990s as lifetime members and we have not had to pay any start up fees whenever we have restarted.

I pay $49 per year and get 30% off of all of my food. I think it is called Premium Rewards Program

I joined back in 1980's and bought the Lifetime member package and have come back twice and never paid a fee only the food.

Hi Ezralite. I never heard of the Premium Rewards Program and I never get a discount off my food (except for the referral discount). How does one find out about programs like this? When I asked my consultant and also customer service, I was told my only choices were to pay an annual membership or a monthly membership.

Christie the plans have changed. There is no more lifetime membership. When I was on the Jenny at home plan in 2014 I had a choice between two annual plans. To find out more info about the plans available now I'm pretty sure you can contact someone from JC on the forum.

My mother is a lifetime member and gets a food discount and never has to pay to restart. I was told they don't offer this any more.