sandooch

I think they fixed the buttons!!!

10 posts in this topic

Since they've fiddled with "improving" the forums weeks ago and messed up out buttons, I think they finally got all the bugs out. I was able to use a lot of the buttons that I wasn't able to previously. Woo hoo!

ETA: Spoke too soon...the edit button still isn't working. Grrrr!

I know, sometimes I can use the post button and other times I have to do the more reply options.

kk the profile button is now working....thank gosh its been weeks....

I can post but not change my picture yet... grrr (actually the post button isnt working now... but worked this morning)

Wow! You're right, Jessica. Now the post button isn't working any more for me, too. This is very frustrating.

I can't change my profile pic either! I know yall are getting tired of seeing the word "boob"! LOL

Profile button is not working for me, but the post button seems to be.

Hello everyone. As a newbie, the profile picture feature had not worked at all for me. It was not until this morning I discovered to "left-click" my mouse for the option list and select "open in new tab" where the page to upload a new photo appears.

Hope this helps.

Hi PPage! I think you meant to right-click the mouse button, right? That's what I have to do as well.

Grrr... still can't change my picture. I can get to where I need to be in order to do it but either if I copy a url or upload from computer nothing works :(