Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Patricia Elaine

Bring back waffles w/ apples and breakfast stuffed sandwiches

9 posts in this topic

I loved those waffles with apples for breakfast - and I'm so disappointed that you're discontinuing the breakfast stuffed sandwiches. Please don't!!!!!!!!!

Breakfast Stuffed Sandwiches were my favorite, I'm bummed big time!

Glad I didn't have the waffles, I'd be majorly bummed. DH still can get the breakfast stuffed sandwiches @ our centre. I'm dreading when the meatball stuffed sandwiches go away--they are my favorite treat for lunch. In fact, the dietitian in my office practically drools over it.

FYI, lean pockets has a really good meatball sandwich for when they eventually go away :) They're a few more calories but I think they're a little bit bigger too.

Thanks. When they go away, I'll try the Lean Pockets--with a few extra glasses of water. :rolleyes:

Lean Pockets and Jenny Craig are both made by Nestle but as Tx noted extra water will help with any extra sodium. They are also cheaper too.

I loved the meatball and breakfast stuffed sandwiches. Why are the things I love always discontinued? :(

I bought 3 cases from my centre before they were gone and now they're officially gone. I have been emailing and messaging JC asking them to bring them back. Those stuffed breakfast sandwiches are the only thing that get me through the day!

If anyone finds a close alternative PLEASE let me know!

I liked the waffles with apples too!