Pink Crayon

Happy Resolution to "Center is Closed and I'm Floundering"

9 posts in this topic

Thank you to everyone who replied to my post last night about my situation with my JCC. As suggested, I let 24 hours pass and called the 800 number and spoke to Morgan. She was very understanding and had me hooked up with a new JCC in no time. I was also able to order the food I wanted without a problem.

I did learn that to stay and be considered active I must order at least 30 items within a 60 day period. This also enables me to receive free shipping. Morgan explained that I don't have to order food each time my JCC calls either, and that my food choices are just that MY food choices. She was very sympathetic to my what happened and was very sincere.

Later this afternoon, I received a follow up call from Michelle I believe her name was. She confirmed my understanding of the program and let me know that MOMO and the breakfasts that I had planned on having this week were very healthy. Michelle also reminded me that I am not meant to be on JC food forever and that their goal was to teach me healthy habits, such as portion control and nutrition, overall a healthy lifestyle. She will be emailing some MOMO ideas. I am very pleased with the support and encouragement I received and how my situation was handled by both girls I spoke with today.

Thank you everyone who encouraged and supported me yesterday. I hope to do the same for each of you as well. :rolleyes:

Kerry

I'm glad they were supportive. It doesn't do us any good to have a bad experience while we are trying to lose weight. Good luck on your journey

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!! :)

Very happy to hear that :)

Yay! So glad you got it all worked out

I must say that I am quite happy with the responses that I have been getting from the Jenny 800 number. When I called them last month and told them the problem that I had with my counselor and the fact that I couldn't get food again until the first of the month they were very good to me. I have talked to my new counselor twice and we have gotten along really great both times. I hope things continue down the right road to goal for me now.

Kerry you deserve nothing less than the best customer service that JC can possibly provide, after all you're paying for it! So glad everything is all worked out and you're happy, I felt so bad for you yesterday. Now it's onward-&-upward!

I'm so glad to hear that. I'm glad you came here for support and then called JC today. I would have been devastated too.

Oh, good for you! I'm so happy it was a favorable resolution.