gettingfit01

Desert!

9 posts in this topic

I have to say that whenever I get cheesecake or red velvet cupcake on my menu I get so excited for those days! I eat the cookies 'n cream cheesecake (one of these days I'll try the triple chocolate but I'm a creature of habit and the cookies 'n cream cheesecake is just SO good.

The red velvet cupcake is also great because it satisfies both my craving for a cupcake and my craving for red velvet! It amazed me how it's the size of an actual cupcake you would bake in the oven and it tastes so good.

That red velvet cupcake is very good. I haven't ordered JC snacks or desserts in a while because I've been subbing in Skinny Cow, but I do agree the cupcake is delicious.

I picked up the triple chocolate cheesecake last week when I visited with my JCC. It has been sitting patiently in the freezer until I'm ready for it! I save it for when I really want a great treat! It is delicious--every morsel.

I also have the cinnamon twists saved back--I love them with a latte (hot or cold) or hot tea.

All good!

I love the S'mores bar. It's a small portion but worth the cost. I also buy the cheesecakes, cinnamon twists and cupcake. Great with nighttime cup of decaf coffee.

I love, love, love the triple chocolate cheesecake. I actually ordered five this week and asked my JCC not to judge me. She laughed and told me she once had a woman who ordered 14 triple chocolate cheesecakes each week (2 per day) and STILL lost 30 pounds! I don't think I could get away with that, but I would if I could. :)

I like to eat it partially frozen and late at night, while I'm watching some TV before I go to bed. So yummy.

I also like the chocolate cakes.

You girls are stirring up my sweet tooth. haha. The desserts are really good. I avoid them because they are a trigger for me :-/. Enjoy!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the red velvet cupcake, the brownie and kettle corn! Thank you JC!

The cookies n cream is my fave cheesecake as well!

I order 4 or 5 red velvet cupcakes a week! Then the other days I'll just have a WW ice cream.