AmyB86

Favorite breakfasts?

48 posts in this topic

I've had them but am not really a fan. I'd rather make my own breakfast than those. This morning I made egg whites with mushrooms, toast, and a few pieces of pineapple. Pretty good and for much less calories.

Breakfast hast own importance in our life so we should be eat healthier breakfast for get good nutrition and proteins.Different people like the different breakfast for get good proteins and energy.Mostly i like these foods

in the breakfast,...

Fresh fruits juices

Eggs with slice

Fresh fruits

Yogurt

Pasta.

Brien shamp

248 Harbor Blvd, Belmont, CA 94002, United States

+1 650-654-4604

Brienshamp boot camp

1. French Toast

2. Blueberry Pancakes

3. Cinnamon Rolls

4. Breakfast scramble

5. Sunshine Sandwich

6. Frosted Oat Cereal

In about that order too.

I like florentine pizzas,, breakfast stuffed sandwich and blueberry loafs. the ciinnamon rolls are good but not filling enough.

The cinnamon rolls are my favorite of all the breakfasts! I make a latte with my milk serving and it really fills me up.

I just tried the cranberry almond barscotti and really liked it. I also like the Sunshine Sandwich, French Toast, and Cranberry almond cereal.

I haven't been back on program that long, but when I decide to make my own breakfast, it will probably be an egg sandwich on a whole wheat English muffin. I like it when the yolk is still loose when you bite into it!

I haven't tried them all yet. But loving the Florentine bfast pizzas and pancakes with veggie sausage. Both filling and satisfying. Breakfast scramble and French toast very good too. Breakfasts may be Jenny's best meals.

I'm eating the breakfast scramble now (I add onions, peppers and mushrooms then top with chopped tomatoes!) I also love the Florentine breakfast pizza, but not as a pizza; as scrambled eggs and toast! I don't get any of the cereal because it is WAY over priced. I use the Cheerios multi grain and just measure it. I prefer the bigger breakfasts. I LOVE the mixed berry bar, but usually eat it as a snack. The cinnamon rolls are really good but I get too hungry if I eat them for breakfast, so I will have those as my evening snack/dessert. I'm not a big fan of the cheesecakes....I find them to be bland.

Kyra that is a good idea to have cinnamon rolls for a snack dessert instead of breakfast! I love them too but they would NOT keep me going for long in the morning.

I find most of the cereals to be too sweet, but I do like the cranberry almond. I like my sweets at night so I love the idea of the cinnamon rolls for a dessert.. Doing that for sure!

I've only been on JC for 9 days, but I seriously could eat the Florentine Breakfast Pizza's or Sunshine Sandwiches EVERY SINGLE DAY! Not only are they delicious, but for me, the amount of protein in them seems to satisfy me more so than the other items. I put salsa on the pizzas and I toast the english muffin for the sandwich. I also use a couple squirts of spray butter on the sandwich. YUMMY! (I'm not eating them every day, though, as I want to try every available breakfast to see if I like something else as much or better...)

When i was on full JC food before my halfway point I pretty much ONLY ate meals with egg in them for breakfast... love the florentine pizzas with garlic powder and hot sauce... my coworkers always make fun of me for how much garlic I put on but I never even smell it LOL

I havent tried all of the breakfasts yet by any means but my faves so far: mixed berry bars, florentine breakfast pizzas and cinnamon rolls!

i did not enjoy the pancakes or the french toast :S

With the French toast, I cook as directed then I take them out and put in the toaster. I don't eat the berries, not a fan of those. But I put sugar free syrup on top the French toast. You can get 1/4 c for 20 calories. Much more than the Jenny syrup for fewer calories. If I don't cook it like that, it is mushy to me.

I'm doing that with mine next time Gwen! Maybe tomorrow! ;) I do add the fruit to mine and some sliced banana. I sometimes add a dollop of FF cool whip too :wub:

Second day and already a new breakfast fave! I had the Multi-grain Hoops mixed in with some non fat Greek yogurt and it was awesome! Kept me full for hours, will be doing that again when I reorder.

I had the maple cereal mixed with a vanilla greek yogurt, that was really filling too!

I used to laugh and say "how gross" when my husband would mix cereal and yogurt, boy was I wrong. I was so disappointed I didn't get more cereals. But I love my cheese omelette this morning!

Going to try the maple cereal and Greek yogurt tomorrow! Sounds great!

I think you will be surprised Laura, at how decadent it seems. And how large the portion seems. A treat.

I love the texture contrasts - smooth and creamy vs super crunch factor!

I am now eating my plain Greek yogurt ( sweetened with some stevia), blueberries and raspberries all mixed in with the new Maple Crunch cereal and it is SO GOOD! A big parfait! Thanks!!! Going to order more cereal this week!

Awesome!! I'm going to get a few cereals this week just for this. I love the Yoplait peach 100 cal greek yogurt!

My favorite is the Barscotti. Easy to take on the go if I am running late (which I often am) or they fit nicely in my desk drawer at work if I forget a breakfast all together. They have a nice sugary coating in them which also makes them good for my sweet tooth.