amyf1226

Sold Out again???

12 posts in this topic

Just a quick question

Does anyone else have a problem with their center being out of items week after week?

I rejoined about a month ago and my center has been out of the cranberry almond biscotti every week. They also have been out of lemon cooler cookies. Both of these items I really want to try.

Does it really take this long for them to come in? I know they receive deliveries weekly.

The barscotti, I believe, has been discontinued:( Which is horrible since I loved it so much! Its not been "Officially" discontinued, but at home client aren't able to order it online anymore either. Its been gone off the ordering list for about a month now :(

Just a quick question

Does anyone else have a problem with their center being out of items week after week?

I rejoined about a month ago and my center has been out of the cranberry almond biscotti every week. They also have been out of lemon cooler cookies. Both of these items I really want to try.

Does it really take this long for them to come in? I know they receive deliveries weekly.

Both of those items are discontinued, according to my JC center.

They may keep on saying they are out--and who knows--maybe they were told that by management.

But just assume they are off the menu completely. If they come back, great. If not, then you won't think about them any more.

:)

The pesto pizza has been discounted too! So sad! I do have that problem with my center though like the Sunshine Sandwich for example has been ever since I started three weeks ago and its my favorite :(

Mine has been out of those same cookies as well so it must be discontinued! :(

I am so sad to hear they are off the menue. I was really looking forward to those lemon cookies, I am not a big fan of chocolate. Hopefully they will come back soon.

I loved the pesto pizza. Maybe that one will come back too.

Wanted to try to lemon cooler cookies but they've been out at my center too. I've heard mixed reviews on them though so it may not be that big of a loss. Still wish I could try them though!

Oh no, the barscotti is discontinued? I will try to stock up on these. That's such a bummer. So glad I read these forums or I wouldn't have even known!

I tried to get the lemon cooler cookies today at the center too....sold out. Maybe they are being discontinued but my counselor didn't say that....course she was new too.

Yick, I dont feel you're missing anything with the lemon cooler cookies. I HATE EM! They taste like the smell of mothballs. (Said this before:)) But, tis my opinion. I think sometimes they bring items back for summer/fall. So, lemon cooler cookies may came back in the summer:)

I only had 2 of the barscotti before my centre ran out and now that I hear they are being discontinued, I'm a little unhappy about that. Those were great when you are on the fly and can't pour cereal or heat something up :(

I really hope the barscotti comes back I leave my house at 6am for work and I love grab and go items. Please if Jenny Craig is listening I would love to be able to buy some!!!!